Takamine Forum

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: TAKAMINE EG540SC - Great condition with case
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:09 pm 

I'm selling a 2003 Takamine EG540SC that has been kept in my home studio for the past 6 years since I bought it, mostly in its case. It's a super pretty guitar, with lovely aged spruce top, maples sides and great sounding electronics. No issues with this guitar at all, I just need to raise a little cash and am selling some of my lesser used musical items. Neck has a great feel. Selling with a nifty hardshell foam/canvas cover Fender acoustic case with plush interior. Protective as a hard case, but wont break your arms carrying it, plus it has backpack straps. Great for carrying around! This guitar is ideal for someone who plays out amplified a lot. It is solid and dependable as all getout, with a great amplified sound. Perfect for bars, open mics, church playing, acoustic with a band, coffeehouses, etc. Not flashy, but solid and it will hold up.

$300 plus cost of shipping to lower 48 via UPS ground or FedEx Ground - about $35-$45 from Austin Texas area. I'll throw in some extra strings. Send me a message if you are seriously interested.

From the web: "From the Takamine Auditorium NEXC line, the EG540SC is a beautiful and well appointed acoustic-electric 6-string guitar featuring a solid Spruce top and Flame Maple sides for superb tone and projection. The smaller, more comfortable NEX body makes the EG540SC ideal for vocal accompaniment, and the single cutaway design provides easy access to the higher frets for soloing. The gloss natural finish and rosewood fingerboard add a touch of class, while the on-board TK40 preamp features a 3-band graphic EQ and easy to use, built-in tuner."